Shepherd is a platform that any business can connect to for anomaly detection and predictive maintenance. Shepherd is a low-cost, low-risk solution aimed at companies and business units for whom it is inefficient to deploy machine learning solutions internally.
Articles in this section
- How do I find out more about what Shepherd does?
- I'm new to Shepherd. How do I get set up?
- How does Shepherd handle alerting?
- When will I get alerted and how do I respond?
- I'm a new Shepherd subscriber and I haven't had any alerts yet - what's going on?
- What is a 'shepherdId' and how do I configure it for my site?
- I'm a new customer, receiving false alerts - What should I do?
- How do I update my contact details?
- How do I raise a support ticket for the helpdesk?
- How do I get an update on my ticket?